Xiaomi is considered as Apple of Chinese phone brands. No 1 Chinese phone maker XIAOMI is going to release their absolute beast of a Smartphone Xiaomi MI 3 at very affordable price 14,999/-. A really great tactic by XIAOMI to woo Indian consumer by offering a great product at budget price.
I am sure this is gonna be interesting and how Samsung - current leader in Indian Smartphone market is gonna react to this strategy (their Grand & Duos phones are under-powered and overpriced.) Chinese Mobile phone Giant's plan for India is still not clear, but But it seems that Xiaomi is ready to jump into the second largest Mobile phone market and wanna grab the piece of it. Because this is type of phone which you can compare with iPhone 5s, LG nexus 5 or Samsung Galaxy S4 and still priced at 15K. Surely, great way to enter any market and become the headline. Obviously, it is going to be great competition against Moto G, Galaxy Grand and Micromax mobiles.
Xiaomi's Mi 3 is a showcase of how Chinese phone makers can create quality hardware without emptying your pocket. This is one of the best smartphones you can buy in its price range. I mean look at specs they are absolutely fan-bloody-tastic. It is A dragon in your pocket.
Xiomi MI 3 Specifications
Power Under the Hood
- Processor - Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB 2.3GHz
- GPU - Adreno 330 450MHz
- RAM - 2GB LPDDR3
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection.
- On the other hand, Look at the galaxy grand 2 - TFT with no Gorilla glas and okay screen in 20K price.
- MI3's full HD 1080p screen is sourced from LG, which is extremely responsive and the resolution is crystal clear.
- Supports 3G(WCDMA) and 2G(GSM) networks
- 2G:GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G:WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- A whooping 13 MP Main and 2MP back camera
- Sony’s best camera is used in Xiaomi’s Mi-3
- The built-in Phillips dual-LED flash quickly adds the perfect lighting to make your subjects beautiful
- Both cameras support 1080p HD video recording
Monstrous 3050 mAH juice
- 500 hours of standby time
- 50 hours of music playback
- 25 hours of talk time
- 21 hours of 3G Internet use
- NFC (Near Field Communication) gives you the contactless freedom to enhance your digi life.
- GPSGPS + GLONASS, AGPS
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass, Barometer
Xiaomi MI3 Release date in India
Xiaomi MI 3 is going to release on 15 july in India. I can not wait to get my hands on Xiaomi MI3 phone. The company is planning to sell the smartphones at competitive prices via its own e-commerce site instead of tieing up with Flipkart or anyother Indian eCommerce brand. But, Xiaomi MI3 is available for pre-booking at FlipKart.com for Rs. 13,000 - Thousand bucks cheaper than give.
Also watch the Xiaomi MI 3 unboxing video